Little Sins, Patna

Little Sins Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Earlier I had tried Chocolate pie in a jar from little sins which was good but this time I had tried something different.

I tried beverages from little sins of 3 different flavors.

• Chocolate Brownie Shake
• Cold Coffee
• Chocolate Shake

Detailed Review:

As of now little sins have cloud kitchen and I wish they open their outlet soon. They are really working great to provide all kinds of desserts. If I talk about taste, it never disappoints at all. The most unique thing about little sins is that their packaging is really attractive. Now I can say there is someone who can give tough competition to Keventers & other beverages outlets in coming time. Little Sins is also working great towards humanity. All the best & thanks for providing high-quality beverages.

Chocolate Brownie Shake is highly recommended.

Quantity: 200ml (300ml is also available)

Taste: 5/5

Presentation & Packaging: 5/5

Delivery* : Swiggy/Zomato

Location: Patna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things To Learn From 2020