The Boring Cafe, Patna

The Boring Cafe' Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

The Boring Cafe

Address: 3rd Floor, Nath Tower, Boring Rd, Nageshwar Colony, Patna, Bihar 800001

 1. Ambience: This cafe has a good ambience. Bean bag is the most interesting thing at this place. I was tired when I've reached this cafe as a whole day I was vlogging and I felt so relaxed after coming to this place.

2. Food: It is the most important part. The noodles were up to my expectations. Whenever I try a new place, I get a little worried but I had some expectations before going to this cafe. Must try chicken Hakka and chicken garlic noodles. 


3. Service: The dining service was good.

BUT when I have ordered food from them for home delivery then it was really pathetic. Even after giving prior instructions, they have ruined some dishes multiple times. I don't know what's wrong with their delivery service. I told them not to add honey in one of the dishes and they did the opposite of that and added too much money and ruined the food. I also told them that I'm allergic to honey and it could cause death but they didn't bother to listen so I stopped visiting their cafe too.



4. Fun & Entertainment: They have some games which you can play and enjoy while having your food.


INSTAGRAM HANDLE:
Food Blogger: isidshaurya

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Sins, Patna

10 Things To Learn From 2020