Dream Shakes & Co. Patna, Bihar.

Dream  Shakes & Co. Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Dream Shakes & Co.

Address: DW 34, Sumati Palace, Boring Road, Opposite Alankar Palace, Sri Krishnapuri, Patna

Front view of Dream Shakes & Co.

In the frame: Potato Twister

I was looking for these snacks in Patna for a long time and I immediately got to know once this bakery was open as I live nearby to this place. Dream Shakes & Co are first to introduced potato twister in Patna. It was good in taste but this bakery was new so I didn't expect much in the beginning. When I went there for the first time, they used tiny potatoes to prepare it, so I gave them feedback to improve as twister usually have big potatoes. It's very popular in New Delhi and you can see that big potato are used to prepare it. So I gave back to back visit to this bakery & I was happy to know that they improved it. So if you want to try potato twister, you can visit them. You'll surely like the taste.

In the frame: Mojito (Orange & Mint)

They serve mojito of various flavours but I tried the orange and mint. I was surprised after taking one sip. The taste of really good. But if you'll ask me to choose one, I'll go for an orange flavour. I'm planning to try more flavours in the coming time and update the review soon.

In the frame: Inside view of Dream Shakes & Co. 

This is the place where they prepare shakes & other food items. When I went there, I saw only one staff who was well mannered. He was listening carefully when I was giving feedback about food & beverages. This place doesn't have a lot of space and no proper arrangement of the seating. Although few chairs were kept outside the bakery. Now they're doing well so if they plan to open another outlet in Patna then they should focus on seating arrangement too. Rest of the thing is fine and I'm satisfied with their service.

In the frame: Brownie 

As I've mentioned earlier, Dream Shakes & Co is a bakery outlet. They mostly focus on cakes & other bakery items such as brownie, cupcakes, cookies etc. They also take an order to make customized cakes or even cupcakes. The prices are slightly higher as compared to other bakery outlets but they won't disappoint you when it comes about the taste and presentation.

Few other items which I've tried in the bakery:

* Cheese Maggi - It was amazing in taste. I had a good Maggi in Patna after a long time as I didn't like the taste of Maggi in another cafe in Patna. So if you're planning to visit this place, do try their cheese, Maggi.

* Cupcakes - I bought few cupcakes of random flavour & it tasted so well. Although I don't prefer to eat sweets or related items I tried for you guys so that I can give an honest review.

Rating:

Taste: 5/5 for Cheese Maggi, Mojito (Orange) and 4/5 for Potato twister, Mojito (Mint), Brownie, Cup Cakes.
Presentation: 5/5
Service: 4/5

In the next visit, I'm planning to try their shakes, sandwiches & more food items. If you want to get more updates regarding the food review, do follow me on Instagram: siddhant_official1 & subscribe to my channel on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BackpackerSiddhant



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Sins, Patna

10 Things To Learn From 2020